Travel to Stockholm
Stockholm has a very central location in Scandinavia, and most of Europe is reachable within three hours. The public transportation system is safe, punctual and efficient so visitors can quickly travel between different locations.
Traveling to/from Copenhagen and other cities
There are different ways to get to Stockholm City from the airport.
- Express Train: The Arlanda Express takes 20 min, with stations at all terminals. Arrives at the Central Station. Note that you can get discounted tickets when you travel in groups of 2-4 people - www.arlandaexpress.com
- Commuter Train: The trip takes about 37 minutes.
- Shuttle Bus: Flygbussarna takes 45 min, with stops at all terminals. Arrives at the Central Station - www.flygbussarna.se
- Taxis: You will find stands at all terminals. You should get a fixed price from the driver and we suggest you only use one of the main companies, Taxi Stockholm, Taxi Kurir, Taxi 020 and Sverige Taxi - www.swedavia.com/arlanda/taxi www.swedavia.com/bromma/taxi
Read more about the Stockholm Airports, and how to get to and from them.
Travel by Train
There are a number of train connections to Stockholm. Due to track work this summer, a number of trains will not get to the Central station, but stop at another station in Stockholm. You can find information about buying tickets, time tables and track works at www.sj.se/en
Public transport in Stockholm is very good and is operated by SL. Buses, subway/metro and trains constitute the core of the transport system, but there are also trams and ferries. Please note that it's not possible to pay cash for tickets onboard buses in Stockholm.
The underground is the easiest way to get around town. The city is divided into three zones, and zone tickets are good for several trips within 75 to 120 minutes. Tickets can be purchased at SL Centers, underground platform barriers, newsagent kiosks, via SMS or via the SL App - Download the SL App here
Prepaid cards are the best alternative for those making few trips. It's also possible to buy 24, 72 hour or 7-day cards, which allow free travel in all zones during the validity period.
How to get to the ENFC Venue & Satellite Meetings
To get to the ENFC venue, Münchenbryggeriet, you can either go by subway (Tunnelbana, T) or by bus.
- The name of the subway station is Mariatorget, where you should use the exit Torkel Knutssonsgatan/Polishuset. You will get to Mariatorget by the Red line (number 13 or 14). As you exit, turn right on Torkel Knutssonsgatan. After 10 min walk you will reach Münchenbryggeriet.
- You can also get to Münchenbryggeriet by bus number 4. Then you get off at Rosenlundsgatan, which is a street parallell to Torkel Knutssonsgatan. Walk towards Hornsgatan, turn right and walk to Torkel Knutssonsgata, where you turn left.